Skip to main content

3 Ways to Rock an Oversized Button Down




ADD SIMPLE DETAIL  WITH YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF RIPPED JEANS. THE SHIRT IS MID-THIGH LENGTH, SO TUCKING IN ONE SIDE IS ANOTHER SIMPLE FLARE TO ADD DETAIL AND SHOW OFF THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE JEANS AND THE BOOTS.












OBSESSED WITH MY  DISTRESSED HIGH-WAISTED SHORTS FROM roxy.com BECAUSE THEY ARE SO VERSATILE. SIMPLY TUCK IN THE FRONT OF THE SHIRT TO CREATE A POCKET-LIKE DETAIL. SO SIMPLE, YET SO EFFECTIVE. I WOULD WEAR THIS TO WORK AT ANGL AND THEN AT NIGHT TO THE CLUB. VERSATILE SIMPLICITY.








ROCK IT ON ITS OWN! IT IS LONG ENOUGH TO BE A DRESS, SO WEAR IT JUST AS THAT! IT IS SO SIMPLE AND THE THIGH-HIGH BOOTS ADD ALL THE EDGE YOU NEED TO THIS OUTFIT. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings

This journey has been absolutely trying and there have been a lot of tears of frustration, however, they make this outcome that much more worthwhile. I accepted an opportunity to become a Brand Ambassador for Metropolitan Fashion Week! I have been given permission to be on board as a blogger for the event as well, so I will be vlogging and blogging coverage of the event! I am absolutely grateful for this opportunity as it may open up more doors into my career. Seven months in Los Angeles, with a rocky start, I am baffled that in such a short time, things are starting to come together the way that I have only ever imagined them to.  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Another step in the right direction, I took a full time management position with ANGL clothing, a Los Angeles-based clothing brand. I haven't worked retail, full-time since I left Pennsylvania, so I am super excited to start this journey.  I am also building a YouTube platform where ...

The Professional Fashionista

I bet most of us wish the look of a professional could be whatever we wanted it to be, but, it doesn't have to be boring! I recently stepped into a position with Guess?, and though a fashion company, I still value professionalism in a retail setting. Fashion is my passion and my style represents me, so I make it a point to allow that side of me to show in any business setting. So can you! Shop the top and leggings from H&M for under $30!  Shop the Stefi shoe at Aldoshoes.com <a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19224769/?claim=mefyg36cx9m">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

FashionisTia

Fashion has truly become an inspiration for me. With so many different muses that designers use to create lines and pieces, there are no limitations to creativity. For me, I have not always been such an outgoing, free-spirit. When I was younger, I was very shy and very quiet, and it wasn't really until high school when I stopped caring what people thought about me and began to experiment more with my style. There is a certain level of self-expression that associates with someone's style, and, I think gives sound to a character that is lacking a voice. When you like what you wear, you feel more confident with yourself: like on the first day back at school after summer vacation stuntin' in all your new, fresh clothes- except all the time, and it begins to build. That is what fashion became for me. I realized that I found too much joy in shopping for clothes and shoes, throwing together random pieces and thinking "I'll give this a try", being complimented on my a...